Admission for everyone possible from 07:30.
Spectators, supervisors, testival and ring-free visitors are also welcome without prior notice.
You can register using the following link:
All frequentyl asked questions about registration can be found here ...
- How can I register?
You can register for your desired competition directly here on the website under REGISTRATION.
Registration is via our partner Race Results.
- Do I have to register?
Late registrations are not possible on the competition day. So please register early enough.
- Will late entries also be possible?
Late entries are not possible.
- How do I get there?
- How do I get to the Salzburgring by public transport?
You can take bus line 150 oder 155 to the stop Koppl Reit every 15 minutes.
Remaining walking time (warm up time) approx: 1kilometre
- Where can I park?
There are many parking spaces available in front of the entrance to the ring. Just follow the signs and the instructions of our staff.
- At what time can I enter or leave the area?
You can enter and leave the area at any time during the opening times - see the schedule.
- Will the event be held even in bad weather?
Yes, the roller sports event will take place in all weather conditions.
- With which vehicles/equipment am I allowed to participate in Ring Frei?
You may participate with anything except cars, motorcycles, etc.
You can find a detailed list of our approved sports here.
If you are not sure, please feel free to contact us.
- Do I have to wear protection?
You can decide that for yourself. They are not mandatory.
- Can roller skis, inline skates and helmets be rented?
Yes, you can rent everything directly at the start/finish area for a fee. There is only a limited selection of equipment available.
- Will there also be stalls with food & beverages?
There will be various food stalls on the premises, coffee and cake will also be provided.
- Do helmets have to be worn?
Yes helmets must be worn!